Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Movie Review...

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I sure did! We went to my in-laws house for a family reunion. Everyone had a great time! Then on Sunday we decided to stay over an extra night and MIL (mother-in-law) watched the kids' while we went and saw, wait for it, ....... TWILIGHT!!!!! Oh my gosh it was so good, the best of the 3 in my opinion! We were originally going to watch Grown Ups, but they weren't showing it due to multiple showings of Twilight and Toy Story. Anyway, Twilight was my other choice, (yeah I know, don't shoot me!) Part 1 was good, part 2 was just okay and so I guess you could say that I'm certainly no die hard fan, but I loved part 3! I was always "TEAM EDWARD" but after this I kinda liked the "TEAM JACOB" side, I'm still torn, LOL!

I don't want to go into much detail about the movie and ruin it for others that still haven't seen it, but I did love how they did past lives of some of the Cullen clan!

I also loved to see that the horrible make up job in part 2 was toned down and even the wolves looked better in this one.

I would highly recommend you to see this movie. It was the funniest of the 3, with hilarious one liners. I really laughed when Bella called Edward old fashioned and her Dad asked if that was code for something, ROFL!!

I'm definitely gonna have to read the books now to see who she ends up with!

Vicky

Post a Comment