Monday, May 7, 2012

Going on a hiatus...

Seasons change, times change and thankfully people do too.  When you're a Mother you wear many hats in life, some mandatory and some that just create excess stress.  When my time is spent on thinking what will I blog about, what recipe will I fix to put on my blog, how can I get my stats up, on and on, it's time for a change....  Instead I should be thinking how can I make my husband's day better, or my children's day happier.  Most importantly, how can I draw closer to the Lord! I haven't read my Bible in the past 4 days, no, instead I've been reading and researching about things that don't really matter in life, in my life.  I make no money from this blog, so it's just a wasteful time drainer that I'm not willing to make anymore. Not that my blog was ever active, but I tried.

What got me thinking about stopping my blog was when I read about a woman getting cyber stalked.  Someone stealing and copying her blog.  It was very creepy to say the least!  If you put yourself out in this cold hard world, that is certainly the possibility!  I for one don't want to risk it anymore.  I'll stay here in the safety of my sweet family, that I know care about me and love me!

I'm not deleting my blog, not as of yet.  Maybe some of the posted recipes could be of help to someone.  Like I said before, times change, so until next time.....

Post a Comment