Thursday, August 5, 2010

Won't be able to post much...

Well I have completely lost my mind! I have enrolled in school again, yes I'm talking about myself! I wait till I'm almost 35 to want to finish up my Bachelor's degree, I guess it's better late than never! So needless to say that I won't be able to post much, not that I had a lot of time to begin with.

I want to prove to my kids' and myself really (shhhh, don't tell anybody!) that you can achieve your dreams and goals no matter the age and no matter how hard it will be! At least that's what I keep telling myself, LOL!

The kids' school starts next week and mine the week after. The next several days will be trying to get ready for school and having fun! Relishing those last lazy days of summer with the boys!

I do want to post a tutorial for homemade cinnamon rolls, may try to post that before I start school!


Vicky

Post a Comment